Monday, August 31, 2009

Proactiv

I just got the Proactiv 30-day kit, which includes cleanser, toner, treatment lotion and mask. The cleanser contains 2.5% benzoyl peroxide, the toner contains glycolic acid, and the repairing lotion likewise contains 2.5% benzoyl peroxide. These ingredients are proven to work against acne, so I'm really crossing my fingers that they will work for mine! I will be patient this time. I have the mask on right now.:) It feels rather nice, but smells very medicinal. It has sulfur in it which is supposed to be a good anti-acne ingredient as well. They say I'll see results within 3-4 weeks of using the entire regimen. Unless I get an adverse reaction, I'll definitely try and stick to this until I finish it up. I hope I see results.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment